Monday, March 13, 2017

Regei T. Carolino 25 years



Hi. I'm Regei T. Carolino 25 years old, having wonderful two kids a boy and a girl. I am a married woman for almost 5 years but were not living together with my husband now. Here we go, I'm here because I'm looking for an American man between 27- 50 years old who are responsible enough, loving, caring, family oriented, has a big heart to help and most of all can accept me whatever my past.If you are that person then we were meant to be๐Ÿ˜˜. Coz I believe never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed,undone or forgotten. So take it as a lesson learned and move one. That's why I want to free the miserable life that I have experience in my husband's hand. I need love and to be loved again with the right person.Thank You and God Bless us๐Ÿ˜‡ Hope to meet you soon๐Ÿ˜

No comments:

Post a Comment